We are pleased to announce our third issue of our quarterly magazine, What’s Left!
In This Issue
- Peorty Selection for National Poetry Month: Spring in New Hampshire, by Claude McKay (1889-1948)
- Domestic Labor and the Capitalist State
- Socialist Feminism of the 21st Century
- The Struggle Continues: Reflections on GR Organizers Past Present and Future
- Michigan Stagehands Rally for Unemployment Benefits and Jobs – FightBackNews.org
- Say Yes To Michigan! An Imagined Future if We Pursue Alternative Energy